Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haunted Places Around Roscommon??

Options
  • 03-05-2011 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hello Just Wondering does anyone know of very good houses or places that are haunted in Roscommon??

Myself and alot of my friends(all aged 18-20) are always visiting places but never come accross anything..Personally Iv seen things at the places we go but i always think its my mind playing tricks cause no one else see's it :confused:

We've tried the road in Castlerea,Roxboro House,House in Kilteevan few others but there the main spots..

We've been told to try Woodlawn house in Galway But i know a mate of mine fell through the floor of it and broke his arm and the person who owns it now ran after them with a shotgun so i dont think it would be such a great idea.

All Suggestions would be appreciated.

Anywhere within a half hour or hour of Roscommon town or around the Town..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,018 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Clonalis House in Castlerea perhaps? I remember hearing it was but I spent 2 weeks in it and didn't come across anything unusual at all.

Advertisement