Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photocopying in Dublin 15?

Options
  • 03-05-2011 3:00pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I was wondering if any boardies on this forum knew of anywhere where I could get some photocopying done in Dublin 15?

I used to occasionally use the Chartbusters in Blanchardstown village but of course that's been shut down. I just need a place that offers general photocopying services that I can use on my own to make copies of a series of documents.

I'm based in Castleknock so if anyone knows of a place that offers photocopying services in Dublin 15 I'd be very grateful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Blanchardstown Library
    Xtravision @ Blanch Centre

Maybe Hadleigh Print in Coolmine Industrial Estate????
    Maybe Blanchardstown Bureau???

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Blanchardstown Library
    Xtravision @ Blanch Centre

Maybe Hadleigh Print in Coolmine Industrial Estate????
    Maybe Blanchardstown Bureau???

Thanks.:) I'll look into those. Anywhere closer to - or in - Castleknock that does photocopying?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

the shop that the castleknock post office is in (i think its called castleknock stores) does photocopying. not sure of the cost.

Advertisement