Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you Playing? (May 2011 Edition)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Wii / N64:
    Majoras Mask - long neglected, finally getting into it! An eccentric but brilliant Zelda game.
    Such an odd odd game. I loved back in the day. My brother sold the N64 with loads of games and 4 controllers a few years back without telling anyone. Pissed me off to no end, but got me wanting to play it again.
    I ALMOST bought it on the VC but then realised, what the hell was I thinking, so I bought the limited collector's edition disc that came with a preorder of Windwaker about a year ago and it's been sitting on my desk ever since. Already had Windwaker, but I didn't have the preorder disc. Might have to try it out again.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Played through Crysis 2 again and enjoying it again. Not as good as first time round but still a good game.

Portal 2 - Excellent singleplayer, have to play co-op yet.

Deus Ex - Haven't touched it in about 2 weeks, need to finish it. What a classic game.

Left 4 Dead 2 - Old L4D1 server I played on got shut down at the start of May, set one up myself to pick up the stranded community so it takes up a fair chunk of my gaming time.

Duke Nukem 3D - Playing the High-Res again to gear myself up for next month's release.............or whenever the hell they finally shovel it out :pac:

Got an itch for racing so I might slap on Dirt 2 again and I'm going to get Metro 2033 after I played the 1st 30 minutes of it on OnLive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

There's not all that much 'gangsta speak' in GTA 4 dawg
    Suppose, it's just all the juvenile inneundos, "cool" swearing and posturing drove me up the wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Got Assassins Creed 2 on the cheap so I'm currently working through that along with the odd bit of GT5 and I have one level of Demon's Souls left to finish...

Got Angry Birds for my phone, it's addictive as f**k!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Spending Bulk of my time at the moment playing through Darksiders. On the grind for achievements now before tackling the final boss.

Crysis 2 is in there as well but mainly for multiplayer at the moment.

Fight Night Champion has me back and forth to it since release but feeling a burn out on it now having sunk some serious hours into it.

Pinball Fx 2 is never far from the top of my playlist and with a new table coming out each month for the foreseeable it will be there for a while to come. Great game

Ilo Milo is getting a run through and I have the 1st Deathspank game on my list to play as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭colm21

completed Crysis 2 last week have started playing Dead Space 2 already on chapter 10. I also have been playing Black Ops a lot, I downloaded the new Escalation Map pack yesterday new maps are really good. I am going to buy Portal 2, LA Noire, Brink and Mortol Combat 2011. :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

PS3:

Dragon Age II, Mortal Kombat

Xbox 360:

Bayonetta, Vanquish, Alan Wake, Gears of War 3 Beta

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

Gears Of War 3 Beta

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Playing Black Ops single player. Haven't played it through yet, and since I cant get online seemed like I should give it a bash. Enjoying it so far ish.

Hoping to get both Portal 2 and Brink after my exams when I get some money.

Might fly through Portal 1 again to get me prepared.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Been playing Mortal Kombat on the 360

Fallout 1 and stalker on pc :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,637 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

ps3

portal 2
    mortal combat

ds

going to start zelda, spirit tracks (can't believe i have not done so by now)

i am working nights where it involves hours waiting around for people to finish there part of the job before i can do anything

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

zero19 wrote: »
    Been playing Mortal Kombat on the 360

Fallout 1 and stalker on pc :D

F1 eh? Respect. As much as shamed I am, I newer finished first one :(. Need finger out and do it lol. Damn bc2...

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Xbox 360:

Crysis 2
    Mass Effect

PS3:

Red Dead Redemption (Bit late to the party on this one)
    FIFA 11 (Whilst listening to podcasts)
    Outland

3DS:

Steel Diver

PSP:

Patapon 3

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

RopeDrink wrote: »
    Still playing WoW, Dead Frontier and sprinkling it with casual matches of StreetFighter 4.

ie. Same as I've been playing since last year :P

I was prety much same when I played wow. 2-3 years just same wow with just little bit of ather flair mixed in now and then.

I quoted wow, and I discovered that I am gamer... I am taking all my backlog and can not believe I had so many great games and newer touched them...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I'm currently playing Portal 2 and Mortal Kombat on PS3.

I'm putting more time into Portal 2 because I'm waiting on the PSN to come back for some Mortal Kombat online multiplayer. I'm also playing some PES 2011 to finally get the Platinum.

Advertisement