Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live messenger says i'm signed in at 2 places?

• 03-05-2011 3:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 942 ✭✭✭

I'm confused. On the live messenger menu it says Sign out from here, but also Sign out from everywhere, even though i'm only online on my laptop. Does this mean i am signed into my account on a computer i dont control? I only have one laptop and am not signed in elsewhere. Is there any way of changing this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

I think its that you have messenger application open and your emails page open in your browser?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Bodhidharma

I dont think so, its says i'm signed in on another computer, even though i'm not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

gooch2k9 wrote: »
    I think its that you have messenger application open and your emails page open in your browser?

Don't think it even has to be open, once you access your email through MSN it says you're logged into 2 places, happens to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Signpost

Sign out of all sessions, change your password, problem solved?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,239 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Signpost wrote: »
    Sign out of all sessions, change your password, problem solved?

+1

• Advertisement
Advertisement