Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Misleading Sign

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

gavmcfad wrote: »
    Petrol is now 151.9 there this morning, but guess what......the sign is gone.
    I take it they read my thread.
    Seen that yesterday - the price of the petrol. Thankfully I was stopped at the filling station over at the bullock park on my way to Letterkenny and got the petrol for 148.90

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭gavmcfad

Price of Petrol and Diesel has increased in the aforementioned establishment......but the signs are back. :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Well you're all right about the sign, it shouldn't be there when they put prices up i.e. this week......Another one that gets my goat....and is illegal to have up all year round/every year/for the last 5 years...Lighting concepts! How can everything be on sale all the time...Sale items have to be full price for at least 28 days in a 3 month period...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Flibbles

Funniest place for signs is the shoe place in the courtyard in Letterkenny, it's been having a closing down sale since I moved here 3 years ago!

Advertisement