Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me pick a monitor

Options
  • 03-05-2011 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭

Only specifications i need as big as budget allows @ ~€200 (24"?)
    and a 3.5" audio output for my xbox (and a HDMI port for this)

i want it to have as little bezel as possible because im considering eyefinity, and purchasing another 2 down the line. (would getting a VESA mountable monitor be good for this?)

LED would be great.

should i be looking at 120Hz monitors? whats the benefit of them over 60hz while playing 2D FPshooters?

i was going to get the Samsung SyncMaster BX2450L LED @HWVS, but there arent many reviews out on it, only the LCD BX2450 version.

another option that popped up was the Iiyama 24" E2473HDS-B1 Prolite LED from scan.

any other recommendations?

i have a GTX 460 768mb, but maybe going down the ATI eyefinity route. would i be better off getting a 120hz screen now, and doing 3d on it, then later getting another to SLI + 3D vision surround? i cant find any reviews on 3d + gtx460 768mb. is it extremely taxing on the GPU?

Advertisement