Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor free calls/texts on billpay question

Options
  • 03-05-2011 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,232 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I have a new Meteor bill pay account which should include free meteor to meteor calls and texts (for the first year).
    I had to ring customer care to get them to activate this and was told it would be up and running within 5 working days. The first phone call was on 8th April.
    When I go into "my meteor" on the meteor site any meteor to meteor texts (and calls) are coming out of my monthly allowance of 200 minutes and 200 texts.

I have rang customer care and posted on the meteor forum several times but I can only assume that because the meteor to meteor texts are coming out of my allowance that the free add-on has not yet been activated.
    Can anyone here who is on meteor billpay, and has the free meteor calls/texts, let me know if this is the same for them ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Its a recurring problem with meteor, and has been for some time now so you are not alone. I know cases where it went unnoticed by the user and the bill was so large meteor froze the account at no fault of the customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,232 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

Thanks Davy. I figured I wasn't alone.

Advertisement