Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arabic

Options
  • 03-05-2011 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

hi all and sorry of my bad english :D ; first i 'd like to present myself i am algerian studing English at university , i am looking for somebody to help me improving my english and for anyone who is studing arabic i am here to help him , iam an arabic speaker
    Best regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

bleueseven wrote: »
    hi all and sorry of my bad english :D ; first i 'd like to present myself i am algerian studing English at university , i am looking for somebody to help me improving my english and for anyone who is studing arabic i am here to help him , iam an arabic speaker
    Best regards

you might try interpals.com for language exchange, certainly you would get more responces than you would here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 bleueseven

wonton wrote: »
    you might try interpals.com for language exchange, certainly you would get more responces than you would here.

thankyou for your reply freind ; i will try it .

Advertisement