Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat for Re-Homing

• 03-05-2011 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

We have a cat who is 2.5 years old. She is a dream cat although it takes her a little while to get to know people.

We need to rehome her because she isn't as happy here when our two dogs are here. She tolerates them but only because she has to. When they're not here she is affectionate and loving!

We are trying to see if she can get a home which is really loving. We don't NEED to rehome her so will only think about it with the right people. Ideally the person would be at home all day. They would not have any dogs.

She deserves all the love she can get so we will only let her go to people who we know will offer her this.

Thanksphoto9c.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Rochester

She reminds me so much of my first cat. Good luck in finding a home for her, can't take her myself as we seem to be a magnet for cats in this house at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 297 ✭✭MaryK666

She is absolutely adorable.We have four and may have room for another one (will have to discuss with OH). Can you tell me how she is with other cats? Is she an indoor or outdoor cat or a bit of both? Has she been neutered and vaccinated?All of ours are rescue cats, all jabbed, all neutered and essentially house cats although they do get access to the garden which has a cat fence. They're all spoiled rotten and have free run of the house. OH works regular hours and I work shifts so they're never home alone for more than two-three hours but they have lots of toys, scratching posts and climbing frames to keep them amused.Fingers crossed for her as she looks like an absolute angel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭planetX

rehome the dogs;)

Advertisement