Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking near Abbey Street Lower

Options
  • 03-05-2011 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I need to park the car for a short perios tomorrow morning around Abbey Street, but am in a rush and don't know Dublin very well so I'd rather know where I was going before hand. Wheres the nearest carpark?

Also how long should it take me to get there from the M7 during rush hour, and whats the best route?

Thanks

Comments

The Irish life Centre has a car park right on lower abbey street. You can see it here:http://www.parkopedia.ie/parking/carpark/irish_life/dublin/

Edit: Forgot to say, I'm not a driver myself so I can't advise you on it, but beware the one way system. In rush hour traffic, if you get to a turn you wanted to take and realise you can't go that way, you could be a long time getting back round again for an earlier turn off. And I also should have said there's parking by the Jervis centre up Upper Abbey street, but I've never been in them so I can't say much.

Advertisement