Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice Restaurant

Options
  • 03-05-2011 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi can anyone help im looking for a nice restaurant in north tipp for a family meal anyone have any reviews on fiacri house...thanks in advance:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Cat Melodeon

I haven't been there myself although I know some people who go there on staff nights out regularly. It's pricey, but the food is supposed to be excellent.

If you're looking for something more reasonably priced, Parkers in Holycross are doing a fixed menu, 3 courses tea/coffee for €20 which is hard to beat. we were there last month and it was very good - decent choice on all courses.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭flipall

Personally i think the witchway is far nicer than Parkers but thats only my own opinion! Peppermill in Nenagh is also savage

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭holidaygirl

I would fully agree with flipall, we had a family occasion in Parker's in December and unfortunately it was not as good as it should have been, I was very sorry we didn't pick somewhere else.

I've eaten in the witchway on several occasions and could not fault it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Love To Cook

Have eaten several times in Fiacri House and the food is always excellent. The only gripe that I would have is that the coffee is rubbish!
    It is pricey (€55 for set menu, I think), but definitely worth it for a special meal. Do bear in mind though that they dont cater for children.

Advertisement