Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

less than 12mnth contract?

• 03-05-2011 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭

Hi there

I am renting an apt in Sligo. I am on ground floor of building, lots of reinforced concrete around and in centre of city so signal on mobile broadband is ugly...

Only renting and apt is not 100% for 12 / 18 mnths of an internet contract. Does anyone know if theres a monthly or even 6 monthly contract option from any of the providers at the moment?

I have heard that someone did a special offer a while ago with something similar so hoping there is something else like it about the place.

Ta folks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

You won't get broadband on less than 12 month contract.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭wolf99

OK cheers for confirming jor el :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

If you are a student you can get UPC on a special 9 month contract (I don't know if you can sign up anytime, or only in September when college starts).

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭wolf99

Wow, that'd be good, cheers for the info Leeg17 :)

Advertisement