Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

castlebar kebabs

Options
  • 03-05-2011 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭

hello
    has anybody got the number of castle kebabs on new antrim st, castlebar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 doggystyle

<See charter regards phone numbers thx, mod>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭voz es

My bad, sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭Sugarfree

voz es wrote: »
    My bad, sorry

Its a shame that Biko didnt edit the slanderous comment on a thread in this forum before I took a screen shot and e-mailed to the person in question.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Sugarfree wrote: »
    Its a shame that Biko didnt edit the slanderous comment on a thread in this forum before I took a screen shot and e-mailed to the person in question.

You did what exactly? Emailed a screen shot of someone comment??? What purpose would that be for exactly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭Sugarfree

yop wrote: »
    You did what exactly? Emailed a screen shot of someone comment??? What purpose would that be for exactly?

To stop your moderators with your own agenda. Considering the post was left up with very serious allegations for such a time period proves this and then completely deleted when you were caught out.

• Advertisement
  • Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Sugarfree wrote: »
    To stop your moderators with your own agenda. Considering the post was left up with very serious allegations for such a time period proves this and then completely deleted when you were caught out.
    That would be the post that you reported AFTER it was edited, yes?

If you have any suggestions for moderators who can read your mind, please let us know, and stop dragging threads off topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sugarfree, you are banned until I've had a chat with the admins about your future on the forums.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement