Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kilkenny Carers 10k results for 2011????

• 03-05-2011 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi anyone know when and where results are posted? I need to submit a link of my chip time to the Flora Mini Marathon so that I can upgrade my number to less than 70mins otherwise I'm stuck way down the field:(
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭village runner

JAM3114 wrote: »
    Hi anyone know when and where results are posted? I need to submit a link of my chip time to the Flora Mini Marathon so that I can upgrade my number to less than 70mins otherwise I'm stuck way down the field:(
    Thanks
    Check the carers website. I heard something about them up on friday. How did you get on ? Its a tough course with a curse of a wind for the last half mile into your face yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭HelenAnne

At the Roscommon Carers one they said the results would be on Runireland, but they didn't say when.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 JAM3114

Check the carers website. I heard something about them up on friday. How did you get on ? Its a tough course with a curse of a wind for the last half mile into your face yesterday.

It's was a horrible wind - got on grand 67.26 which is great for me - 1st 10k in 2yrs
    I'm hoping that time will push me up the field for June it's just too hard to try and get through the crowds

Did you run Kilkenny yourself?

HelenAnne wrote: »
    At the Roscommon Carers one they said the results would be on Runireland, but they didn't say when.

I looked at runireland but didn't see any results- I must look again

It's was a horrible wind - got on grand 67.26 which is great for me - 1st 10k in 2yrs
    I'm hoping that time will push me up the field for June it's just too hard to try and get through the crowds

Did you run Kilkenny yourself?

I watched as i had paced the limerick marathon the day before. A 2.45 marathon runner won it.
    If your local there is a 4 miler nxt wednesday at 7.30 a 5 miler the week after and a 6 miler the week after.
    Dont worry about been too far back as its chip timing.

• Advertisement

I watched as i had paced the limerick marathon the day before. A 2.45 marathon runner won it.
    If your local there is a 4 miler nxt wednesday at 7.30 a 5 miler the week after and a 6 miler the week after.
    Dont worry about been too far back as its chip timing.

Wow that's great - those are good races too - fingers crossed I can heal this huge blister on my arch before next wed - ran tonight but had to quit as blister too painful.

Wow that's great - those are good races too - fingers crossed I can heal this huge blister on my arch before next wed - ran tonight but had to quit as blister too painful.

Be careful running with a blister as you start running a different way as you are keeping of the blister hence get yourself injured. Best of luck. Great crowds at the series. In hte 4 miler take it easy for the first 2 and last two are downhill/flat

Advertisement