Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jobs in clare

• 03-05-2011 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

i have recently been made unemployed and i was wondering if anyboby has advice on where to look for a job in a factory or in a warehouse or somthing similar

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Jim Martin

Suggest you look at the FÁS website:

http://www.fas.ie/en/Job+Seeker/Home/default.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

I would def send a CV etc to ZAGG in shannon, they will be hiring soon.

I am looking for a part time job myself, either administrative or waitressing!. If anyone comes across ANY part time job, could you please post!!

I have started to check all the job sites as I have just decided to go back to work!!

Just in case anyone else is looking for a part time job, penneys are hiring for evenings and weekends. There is a poster on the window with details

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Cloister had a post on their facebook page recently saying they were hiring too

Hillbillys are hiring!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Idea for a Clare jobs thread similar to the one in the Limerick forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭gravityisalie

the coffee shop in Dunnes had a sign up yesterday BB's i think is the name

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 697 ✭✭✭jhud

Try EI Electronics in shannon too they might be looking for people too.

jhud wrote: »
    Try EI Electronics in shannon too they might be looking for people too.
    A friend got let go along with 20 others from EI only 4 months ago, doubt they are hiring

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭DaNiEl1994

any summer jobs going in clare i live in the enistymon area im 16 and im up fro nearly anything apart from places like spar or supervalue

• Advertisement

On the FAS site, there is a part time job in a deli in lahinch!

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭pmct

Hi does anybody know the name of recruitment agencies in Ennis or Shannon that might have manufacturing type work so i can email them also do ye know of any factorys that might be worth leaving a cv into thanks for any help hopfully some jobs will soon become available so we don't have to listen to feckers with high Paying jobs tell us that were skiving off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

FAS in Limerick is having a jobs fair tomorrow from 2-7 and Saturday from 12-6 @ the city hall in Limerick.

CptSternn wrote: »
    FAS in Limerick is having a jobs fair tomorrow from 2-7 and Saturday from 12-6 @ the city hall in Limerick.

That's all very well but if we haven't a job, how the hell can we afford to travel to Limerick?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭limericklad87

DaNiEl1994 wrote: »
    any summer jobs going in clare i live in the enistymon area im 16 and im up fro nearly anything apart from places like spar or supervalue

Theres people on this forum and many others that would take any job.... when i was 16, when times were better took any job , you should take what you can get

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

Jim Martin wrote: »
    That's all very well but if we haven't a job, how the hell can we afford to travel to Limerick?

Don't ask me. I am unemployed and live in Ennis and got a notice from FAS last week telling me sure. I was just passing it along.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭firesidechat

Jim Martin wrote: »

I could go off on a "when i was your age " rant, but i dont know your age.
    Where there is a will there is a way.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

Ohshima Group

I could go off on a "when i was your age " rant, but i dont know your age.
    Where there is a will there is a way.....

64 OK!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

You'll be able to get free public travel to bring you in next year :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭cakeisgood

Just finished college and looking for work in community and voluntary sector (experience working with homeless and inner city children), office work or factory work (ideally in Ennis/Shannon as do not drive). If anyone knows of anything please post and I will return favour if hear of any jobs going. Thanks

The queens are looking for an 'assistant nightclub manager' on fas website

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

maiden wrote: »
    Just in case anyone else is looking for a part time job, penneys are hiring for evenings and weekends. There is a poster on the window with details

Do pennys hire people under 18?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Hi guys.. I'm 17 and i'm looking for a job. Had one lined up but there's no longer any work there :(.. If anyone hears of anything could you let me know? I'll take whatever I get as long as it's not too far of a drive. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭cakeisgood

Theres a lot of jobs websites that are good. Jobs.ie is the main one and there is also Fas, Monster.ie, recruitireland.ie, irishrecruitment.ie and a lot more, just google jobs. For anyone near Ennis could be worth popping into Fas as there is a lot of vacancies advertised there (also on their website) Also any contacts you may have use them as it really is often who you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Barrt2

Any summer jobs in ennis for 18 year old ?:) will do any kind of work:)

Barrt2 wrote: »
    Any summer jobs in ennis for 18 year old ?:) will do any kind of work:)
    Read the thread, your not going to get a job by posting in a forum. You need to get outside and put your CV in literally anywhere you think might have a vacancy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

Hi guys.. I'm 17 and i'm looking for a job. Had one lined up but there's no longer any work there :(.. If anyone hears of anything could you let me know? I'll take whatever I get as long as it's not too far of a drive. Thanks.
    +1 :(

I finally found a job and started last week!!!

I think its a good idea to check this forum to see if anyone has seen a job advertised that may not be on the net!

''Staff Wanted'' sign on the window of the new kebab shop over near the lifford!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Congrats maiden, hope it's going well for you

Advertisement