Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Algarve

• 03-05-2011 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Trying to sort out a Stag at the minute, it will be on Last Weekend in October and Stag doesnt want to go anywhere in Ireland or Britian...

Stag is from North of Ireland so we will be flying through Belfast, getting a good deal on Flights to the Algarve! Thinking of maybe Albufera for 3/4 nights...

Anybody reckon this would be a decent enough spot with enough things to do on a Stag? Suppose nightlife would be paramount!??? What about crowds, anybody ever been at that time what would the crowd be like, we'll be mostly late twenty somethings???

Cheers for any advise.
    Gampdub

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 nnulk

Stag in Spain is the best tng you can get for the last night of freedom...I cn still remember mine in Benidorm...
    honestly never been to Algarve. But ive heard the nightlifes good in Albufera thru Trip advisor - its one place i wanted to go myself. Check out this trip advisor discussion on night lifei n Albufera - http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g189112-i331-k663179-Nightlife_in_Albufiera-Albufeira_Algarve.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Shoe Lover

There is a company called Quadventure which do half day trips and full day trips on quads. Pick up and drop off at your hotel. They are very good, might be good for a stag during the day?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

Best place to stay is in the New Town, more of a buzz. Get a hotel near the "strip" a long street of neon lit restaurants, clubs etc. Where all the night life gos on! Have a good trip!

Advertisement