Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Broadband to go gone

Options
  • 03-05-2011 11:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone with meteor broadband to go noticed their 3G signal has been gone for hours? Meteor's mobile 3G signal has also gone, Maybe it is just in Carlow? Customer service was no use asking if I had restarted the modem

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Online01

Hi

Mymeteor mobile phone signal has been gone in my house for last 2 days- emergency calls only...or at best a small signal n then dropped call straight away.

I emailed them but no response yet...also webtext not avail as under maintenance until 3.00 am this morning.

Its weird cos i never have a problem...n my house mate is also meteor n she has some signal, but not stong though.

If i go up the town a bit, i get signal back ..

Im in Ballincollig Co Cork if anyone else experiencing problems pls let me know...

Tis a long way from Carlow to Cork :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Meteor are still working on fixing their 3G coverage in at least 5 mast sites around the country. After speaking to customer care There is no timeframe except ASAP.

Edit; timeframe for resolution of current issues is at least 72hours and contrary to what I was told this morning engineers are not currently working in the carlow area as they have not arrived here yet!

Advertisement