Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone Problems

Options
  • 03-05-2011 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

iPhone 3GS can't send or receive calls or texts, however I can browse the internet through both edge and 3G?? I've both reset network settings, turned off 3G, Turned aeroplane mode on and off, factory reset the phone, put it in to recovery mode to reset it and also reset it and put it as a new iphone. I don't know whats going on I'm based in Dublin6 as well! No other sims work either it's exactly the same thing??

It shows the o2 Signal and either the 3G or E but has no signal at all, all the bars on the phone are
    so basically nothing, it only happened today so a few hours!

So basically showing up is
    O2.ie 3G

o2 havn't been helpfull at all so i'm wondering if the magical people here have any suggestions!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement