Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Roselawn tonight - a disgrace!!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Murt10 wrote: »
    I think, I'm open to correction, that Tesco charge the same price in all their shops. Spar are great for a basket shop but in general charge way over the top.

Sorry, my point was related to the comment made about traffic and parking issues, I was just saying that it wouldn't matter who opened a store in certain location, the traffic/parking issue wouldn't change.

But you're correct, Tesco do charge the same across all their stores, big or small.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Tesco do charge the same across all their stores, big or small.

No they don't! I work between two Tesco stores in D2 and the prices vary hugely and literally each is 5 mins from my office, depending on whether I go left or right. The one to the left is often, but not always, cheapest.

Is there a tesco opening in Mulhuddart? If so how do I get my C.V into them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

There's a thread in work & jobs about it at the moment dojojoe... might help ya out...

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭europhile

athtrasna wrote: »
    No they don't! I work between two Tesco stores in D2 and the prices vary hugely and literally each is 5 mins from my office, depending on whether I go left or right. The one to the left is often, but not always, cheapest.

Correct. A number of items I regularly buy are dearer in the Camden Street branch than in the Upper Baggot Street branch.

It is absolutely infuriating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

rescue16 wrote: »
    If your lucky !

I only seen this now.Your doing a good job representing your company aren't you.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭europhile

I always thought Prussia St. had to be the worst Tesco ever.

I would nominate Phibsboro for that particular award.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

athtrasna wrote: »

Maybe local sales items, but their policy is to keep the prices standard across all stores, this I know for a fact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Looks like the Tesco Express in Mulhuddart will be open within the next week or two. Everything done and they had security in yesterday watching over the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 girlafraid

I am really liking the new Tesco in Mulhuddart.
    The Spar beside it seems to be losing a LOT of business to it tho'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭The Waltzing Consumer

God, I hope people start going elsewhere.

http://www.thejournal.ie/tesco-stands-behind-jobbridge-advert-228599-Sep2011/

How low can they sink? An insult to the people who work in Roselawn tesco and a giant insult to unemployed people by offering "internships" on packing shelves. Lab/FG need to get the finger out on this one.

I have zero problem walking a bit further to Superquinn or Lidl if this is Tesco's new plan.

Advertisement