Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any cucumber plants in the north east???!

Options
  • 04-05-2011 7:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭

My Dads cucumber plants have died and he can't find replacements in any of his usual garden shops.

Anyone come across any cucumber plants in the Louth Meath area?? Any help appreciated! :)

(mods, I've already posted a similar thread in the Louth section so please delete if you think necessary... though it is about to fall off the bottom of the page! :rolleyes: )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Try Homebase, there's one in Navan, Meath

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Woodies in Swords had them last week, they probably have them in other branches too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Thanks a mill! Will pass that on and hopefully the new ones will survive!

I have a knack of killing them off myself! :o

Advertisement