Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd Slane gig for 2011??

Options
  • 04-05-2011 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭

Heard a whisper from some people in slane that theres a 2nd gig lined up this year.

Was kind of thinking that might be the case considering its the 30th anniversary and the Kings of Leon gig is so early in the year.

Anybody hear anything else about this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

I highly doubt it, considering the organisers couldn't afford any decent support acts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭2cool4school

lol absolute bullshoite no way is this happening

chinese whisper you heard i reckon lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

I highly doubt it, considering the organisers couldn't afford any decent support acts.

No point in splashing out on support when the gig sold out in jig time. On a seperate point as an Elbow fan I disagree with your assesment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

Why would they splash cash on a concert that's already sold out?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

No there's not. Locked until proven otherwise.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement