Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Outcasts Cancelled

• 04-05-2011 10:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

What do you think about Outcasts having been cancelled? It's really a shame, as it had such potential. I almost fell in love with the characters, and I watched all 8 episodes with popcorn and 5.1 surround sound.

I tried sending a petition a while ago along with several other people, but to no avail. The answer was they cancel a lot of shows they deem unworthy.

:(:mad:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭KenSwee

One of the best sci-fi in long time with great realistic sets and brilliant acting. A slow storyline and not enough explosions for the stupid viewers who wanted a complete new story every week.
    This show was simply too intelligent for most BBC viewers on Sunday night.

And now they queue up to watch the junk that is Terra Nova.

I hear there may be book in the offering and there is a save Outcasts page on facebook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭lestat21

It could have been a great show as it had a brilliant concept... but it was ****!!!! They had some great actors bt the scripts and the storylines were terrible and the characters were really weak. I didnt care about them and by the end it felt the writers and creators were just clutching at straws.....

Advertisement