Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

function room

Options
  • 04-05-2011 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

I am getting married in July in the registry office and then in a church abroad and want to have a function for after the registry for the people who cant come to the wedding abroad,has anyone any recommendations for a room for between 50 and 100 people.A pub would suffrice if not a hotel.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

peteypop wrote: »
    I am getting married in July in the registry office and then in a church abroad and want to have a function for after the registry for the people who cant come to the wedding abroad,has anyone any recommendations for a room for between 50 and 100 people.A pub would suffrice if not a hotel.

The Bell has a smashing set-up and a private function room to accommodate those numbers.

Give Andy Hanaphy a shout in the Bell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

I got my wedding reception out in the Deerpark hotel in Howth. Its a stunning location with the views over Dublin bay and Irelands eye.

Local, you have the Bell and the Clonsilla Inn from those that i know of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

The Thirsty Bull in Tyrellstown also have a lovely function room upstairs...

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

Castleknock hotel ,Crown Plaza Tyrlestown and the hotel in the Blanchardstown center is lovely...

Advertisement