Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PICCIES!

• 04-05-2011 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Hey guys,anyone know the best(and not the most expensive)place to get photos printed.my housemate is applying for a photography course soon and needs some examples of her work printed out but doesnt know th ebest place to get them done.also if people have price examples, that'd be ace :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

What size is she getting them done up? Whelans do overnight service for 20c ea for 6x4 8x10s can cost a good bit more (About €5/€10 ea); Not too sure about Newmans, then there is printers that will print on paper such as the Hub who will print to your specific dimensions etc. Harvey Normans do them too in the Kioscs as due a few Pharmacies but I'm not as big a fan of Dye Sub compared to Darkroom.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭you wha?

What size is she getting them done up? Whelans do overnight service for 20c ea for 6x4 8x10s can cost a good bit more (About €5/€10 ea); Not too sure about Newmans, then there is printers that will print on paper such as the Hub who will print to your specific dimensions etc. Harvey Normans do them too in the Kioscs as due a few Pharmacies but I'm not as big a fan of Dye Sub compared to Darkroom.

think she wants the next size up from 6x4 whatever that is,i aint a photgraphy nerd ha! :P thanks for the help though.i'll let her know :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 469 ✭✭ttcomet

If she wants the absolute top quality get in contact with "stcstc" on the photography forum here. He is based in Dublin but ships around the country as far as I know. His site is http://www.360-dpi.com/, his price list is there too.

If she wants a lot printed at a reasonable price/quality then tell her to try photobox.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 604 ✭✭✭angeleyes

Eamonn Andrews in Corbally - very reasonable prices

http://www.eamonnandrews.ie/products - this is a list of what he charges per print and the quality is excellent.

I am assuming your housemate is applying for the course in LCFE. I have just finished that course (second year) if she wants to ask for help/hints etc.

Advertisement