Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flight Experience in Galway

Options
  • 04-05-2011 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Has anyone done the Eirsim flight experience in Galway before? spotted this deal http://www.smartsearch.ie/deals/browse?id=79 and thought my brother and one of his friends might enjoy it as his 18th birthday present his birthday is in 3 weeks time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 673 ✭✭✭GekkePrutser

There's some experiences in this thread. Don't have any experience with it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Or for €100 you could get a flight in a real plane with Galway Flying Club

• Registered Users Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭Storm 10

I purchased a voucher for my Son at Christmas which he took up in January, all round it was very good with no time watching and we were there for almost two hours, its a proper setup of a Boeing 737 well worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭ourtrail

Do you think two 18 year olds would enjoy it? Know he doesn't want a proper flying lesson as I discussed it before with him and he admitted that he would brick himself doing that so this would seem like a better option.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

ourtrail wrote: »
    Do you think two 18 year olds would enjoy it? Know he doesn't want a proper flying lesson as I discussed it before with him and he admitted that he would brick himself doing that so this would seem like a better option.
    i have a thread going ''eirsim in galway''last nove'-dec. cos my lads are mad into flying so when i heard jimmy norman on about it i went to get them a ticket, they had a ball, really enjoyed it. the instructor is a pilot so he knows what he is doing. the cockpit is the same as a real bowing 737..my boys are 8-14 , the name of the plane is ''st jude''. i took some fotos of them flying it but i dont know how to put them on here to show you. he wont brick himself in this eirsim, he will always remember it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement