Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lisheen Fields Ballincolligg

Options
  • 04-05-2011 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Has any one any views or news on the new development at Lisheen Fields, 4 bed Detached at 299K.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I'm presuming this is the one in Cork, so moved from N&F.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭PcAngel

Very little space to park. Houses spaced closely together.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 rrrr38

I completely disagree with the previous poster. I actually know the estate quite well and with the exception of one or two of the houses, most houses have plenty parking space, certainly enough for 2 - 3 cars in the driveway. Most households do not have more than 2 cars so I don't see how that could be an issue. Some of the houses are close togehter but no more so than your average semi-detached house.
    The new houses which are being built at the moment are the 4 bed detached house which I think are about 1400 sq ft. These are selling for about €299K and from the look of things they are quite popular as these builders are only really building once a house is sold off the plans and they have put up 5 frames in the last few months with another 3 foundations poured so they must have at least 8 sold off the plans. These houses are actually further apart than the other houses in the estate too.
    I have been in the 3 storie detached houses in the estate and have to say they are really well finished and laid out.

Advertisement