Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Hairdresser in Waterford City?

• 04-05-2011 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Looking for some recommendations, want to stay way from expensive salons too.
    Usually go to lloyds on Patrick street, but am sick of the hard sell they have going on there at the moment.
    I'm lucky enough to have the €100 to get the highlights done without spending another fortune on shampoo/treatments/random ****e that I dont need.

Ideally somewhere open late some evening during the week, and if they had a special offer on highlights that would be even better :)

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭Mysterious&Shy

I use Miss Coco out in the Woodlands Hotel. They do an offer midweek for wash, cut, blowdry and my hilights/lowlites for €50.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Jeidi

I use Miss Coco out in the Woodlands Hotel. They do an offer midweek for wash, cut, blowdry and my hilights/lowlites for €50.
    Thats a great price thanks for the info.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭Mysterious&Shy

Jeidi wrote: »
    Thats a great price thanks for the info.

No problem. It was also a recommendation from here too!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭SirenX

headquarters on stephens street, right next to patricks street, I find them really lovely in there and they actually listen to what I have to say, got wicked sick of lloyds too, they just kept cutting my hair wonky!!!

last time I was in headquaters there was a deal of a wash cut T-bar and blowdry for 60 squid, and they did a good job on my. dunno if the special offer is still there though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Raychill

Foxy Choppers are the best in Waterford IMO
    Expensive though.
    I always go to Marina to get my hair cut.

Haven't been in Lloyds since I was 15.
    Hairdresser got a strop on cos it was coming up to closing time and stopped straigtning my hair, left it looking awful and I had to go to a party, bawled my eyes out haha the shame.

Never went back there, never will.

• Advertisement
Advertisement