Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passport Requirments for travel to Cyprus

Options
  • 04-05-2011 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

I am going on holiday to cyprus for one week (First week of June).

My passport is due to expire in August so am wondering will this cause a problem? I am an Irish citizen and I was going to renew my passport this week but flights are already booked under my exisiting passport number so this would be picked up at check-in.

If anyone knows the exact entry requirments it would be a great help. I know as an EU citizen there should be no problem but the airlines sometimes have their own requirments. The flights are with Thomas Cook/Czech Airlines.

I have checked both airline websites and cyprus embassy site and none say anything obvioud other then as an EU Citizen I entitled to enter without a visa.

I might be worrying over nothing!

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

lostdesign wrote: »
    I might be worrying over nothing!

You are. Your passport will be fine for your visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,358 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

nothing to worry about, just show them your passport right before you exit (if its larnaca you are landing) and off you go, same as entering any eu country

Advertisement