Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Lollipops in Dundrum area in Dublin

Options
  • 04-05-2011 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi Folks,
    I'm looking to buy some lollipops for a kids party but i need to get them by Friday (this friday)

I'm looking for the flat hard boiled lollipops (not the round ones)
    as i need to put stickers on them.

Something like this
    search%3Fq%3Dlollipop%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D933%26tbm%3Disch0%2C200&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=605&page=1&ndsp=33&ved=1t:429,r:13,s:0&tx=110&ty=64&biw=1280&bih=933

I hope someone can help.
    I've tried hamleys in Dundrum town centre, they are mental expensive (3 euro each) and i have to buy a heap of them.
    Got 5 in River Island but again they were 2 euro so i would prefer to find something for a decent price.
    Got 4 more in the chemist on the way out and they were massive and only 1 euro, but they only had 4.

nothing in M&S, Tesco, Sweet memories is closed, tried Maguires in Mount Merrion.

All advise would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Eibhlin !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

Hi Eibhlin

That image isnt working. Anyway theres a small sweet shop on the main road in Dundrum village that sells clove drops etc. They might have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

the 2 euro shop have lots of lollies

Advertisement