Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Finbarr/Barry

Options
  • 04-05-2011 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Hi all, I'm looking for a finbarr or barry who worked in a butchers shop on North Main Street in 1985/86...sorry i havent givin more info but thats all i know...

You say why am i looking for this person??

I dont knw my birth father and this is the only info my mother is willing to give me, i was also told yrs ago that when i was givin up to be fostered my birth father found out and came forward to the southern healh board..i have been thinking about finding him for yrs...

anybody knw him??
    or even worked in a butchers there at the time and didnt hear of a finbarr or barry please let me knw so i could try use the process of elimination..

Have this thread in Region>South>Cork City also!!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 506 ✭✭✭common sense brigade

Hey, do you know the name of the butchers? Its in cork i presume.
    You could ring up every butchers on that street and ask if anyone there remembers him. dont give up. im in same boat never knew my dad and have very little info too

this might help you
    there are 2 butchers on north main street in Cork

O'Farrells phone number 021-4278997

Cork Operative Butchers Society 021 4277151

sorry it looks like these butchers might be closed down on further investigation. do you know of any butchers on that street now yourself? really would love to help you i feel for you.

Advertisement