Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork College of Commerce- Room S2?

Options
  • 04-05-2011 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hey, does anyone know where room S2 is in Cork College of Commerce?.. I have an exam there tomorrow and I have no idea where this room is :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Most random question of the year goes to.........:)

I'm sure somone will be able to direct you when you are there.

Are you planning on doing a reccy job on the room so you can stash your note's!!:eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭MissRetro

I know, just thought someone on here might know where it is. It is a random room number though in my defense.. as all the other rooms are just numbered by floor, 100's, 200's, etc.. so it's possible this one is off college grounds.

murphym7 wrote: »

Are you planning on doing a reccy job on the room so you can stash your note's!!:eek::D

If I thought I'd get away with it, haha :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

The garage next to morrison house across the bridge from the main building,alley way next to garage,building at the end of alley way,upstairs to get to S2.(direction complemets of my daughter,I hope they make sense)

mp22 wrote: »
    The garage next to morrison house across the bridge from the main building,alley way next to garage,building at the end of alley way,upstairs to get to S2.(direction complemets of my daughter,I hope they make sense)

Thank you, or should I say thank your daughter :D ..ye saved me from alot of confusion tomorrow! I'm fairly sure I know which one she means.. the South Parish Community Centre? (red-brick building on Sawmill Street)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭clartharlear

Yup, the S is for South Parish.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭masadjie

I remember UCC publish a campus map here : http://www.ucc.ie/en/build/maps/CampusandAccessMaps/

hope it help for others also.

Advertisement