Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do i request my file from when i was fostered

Options
  • 04-05-2011 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Hi just wondering how I go about requesting my file from when I was fostered? I believe there could be something in my file leading me to find my birth father. I was fostered by my mums adoptive cousin and his wife in 1993 in Cork....

Any info, much appreciated!!

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭BengaLover

good luck with your search and keep us posted.
    you could try www.fosteringfirstireland.ie for contact info for someone who could help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 ninibutts

well i rang the HSE Souths Fostering Resource Unit and they then passed my on to Abbey Court House and then i was givin the number for a Disability section (god only knows why) but the lovely lady there gave me a number of somebody who sends out request forms (not sure what office this is because i was so confused with all the people i was speaking to)...she is sending the forms out tomoro!! Yay step 1 completed...step 2 fill out forms and hope it doesnt take too long to come back.. :)

will keep posting updates :)

Advertisement