Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gun licence forms on the street

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭ghostmantra

looks like he/she put box on roof of car and forgot it.drove off, box fell off, silly silly mistake.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Silly, easy mistake... serious fecking consequences. That's someone's personal security he or she's left lying scattered on the road as well as their medical confidentiality.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

I love the bit about "luckily the Gardai found them ......... ".

Newsflash, but they shouldn't have lost them in the first place.:rolleyes:
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Ezridax wrote: »
    I love the bit about "luckily the Gardai found them ......... ".

Newsflash, but they shouldn't have lost them in the first place.:rolleyes:
    i would put money the fca2 form was there own,why would anyone else have it.
    the medical forms/drugs thats a different matter (i would hope it would be treated as such)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭bazza888

wonder where all the forms that went missing in stations up and down the country are.pity there not lucky at finding them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

And the doctors in the IMO want more involvement in the liscensing process????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:Way to go to inspire confidence !!!

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭robertpatterson

Does it say it was a completed form? Knowing the Herald and all the rest if the tabloid press i wouldnt be surprised if its was just a blank form

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

Does it say it was a completed form? Knowing the Herald and all the rest if the tabloid press i wouldnt be surprised if its was just a blank form

Yeah , it showed a picture in the paper of the stuff lying on the road and the fca2 form was visable and was filled out and had highlighter marker on certain areas and the garda crest on the top.

it made front page of the wicklowpeople "whats in the box"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

What I'd like to know if it was the HSE why were there firearm/owner info in with there files?? Are the Garda sharing our info??

• Advertisement
Advertisement