Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Analysing Politics

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Well that didn't seem so bad . . . :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Yeah, considering my dreadful lecture attendance and the fact that I only started studying for it less than 48 hours ago, that went pretty damn well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Well that didn't seem so bad . . . :)[/QU

Yeah wasn't bad at all. Section C was a bit imaginative but not complete nonsense. The other sections were good I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Dublineese

Yeah it was a fair paper in the end. I started one question and really should have done the other one but ah well, coul've been an awful lot worse! :)

Roll on Monday :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Loved the way Sattler made the use of Iseult and Tobius in his questions. Iseult did not fair too well in my paper. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 Dublineese

Loved the way Sattler made the use of Iseult and Tobius in his questions. Iseult did not fair too well in my paper. :D

That gave me a giggle too!

Advertisement