If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AV System Comparison

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi GarH.

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

At the moment we are out of sotck on both of the mentioned speakers packs.

The Onkyo is by far the most popular of the two setups.

I would not have more stock of the Onkyo until Friday 13th May. There are some arriving tomorrow but they have orders against them.

Driving to our store is no problem as there are plenty of car parks around our area to ensure you do not have a camel track to find the shop. We will also pay your parking for the duration of your visit to our store :D

We can also offer delivery on this for £12.99 anywhere in Ireland

I you would like to put your name against one then drop me a PM with your contact numebr and I'll give you a bell :)

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GarH

Thanks Kenny.
    I'll go check out the funds and send you off a PM as soon as I can.

Gar

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.