Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postgrad diploma in Internet Marketing

• 04-05-2011 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi Guys,

I was looking up doing a postgrad in internet marketing and I came across the DIPLOMA IN INTERNET MARKETING & ONLINE PR at FITZWILLIAM INSTITUTE.
    I was wondering have any of you done this course or no anyone that has and if so what is it like?
    Also they say 95% get full time jobs from their placement so i was wondering is this true?

I would be grateful for any comments as Im trying to decide wat course to do so any help would be great!
    Or any other recommendations of other diplomas in this area out there?

Thanks,
    Sean

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Sorry to jump in but I am also interested in this or similar (part time or evenings ideally)

frAg

• Registered Users Posts: 33 bob90909

It would appear that there are no good courses in Dublin as none of the threads on boards (I can find anyway) asking for recommendations for internet marketing courses have any responses. This would indicate none of their graduates use the internet very much:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=72662945

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=71795001

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=53540490

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭andrewire

egans88 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I was looking up doing a postgrad in internet marketing and I came across the DIPLOMA IN INTERNET MARKETING & ONLINE PR at FITZWILLIAM INSTITUTE.
    I was wondering have any of you done this course or no anyone that has and if so what is it like?
    Also they say 95% get full time jobs from their placement so i was wondering is this true?

I would be grateful for any comments as Im trying to decide wat course to do so any help would be great!
    Or any other recommendations of other diplomas in this area out there?

Thanks,
    Sean

You should check the Digital Marketing Institute out. I think they are the best crowd around and they have similar degrees.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 bob90909

Since posting here I've completed the course in the digitalmarketinginstitute.ie. I can highly recommend it. It is a course run by professionals for professionals. There is no academic theory to it and it is all really useful and practical information.
    All the content is delivered by people who run businesses in online marketing.
    I would recommend it for recent graduates in Marketing, those who want to get into the social media/internet industry or those in sales and marketing in SME's who don't have a background in the area but want to build skills/knowledge on how they can increase sales and lead flow from online channels.

I have not been in the market but I can say since completing it I have had a few approaches from global social media brands for employment which would partially attribute to completing this course.

Advertisement