Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Old Quarter, Ballincollig.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,397 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

When you say old quarter where do you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

I mean these estates.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Viper_JB

Ya UPC should be avalible there, they're probably offering the best service with the whole 20 meg line thing they got going on at the moment, we're on their business package and it's really really good, like 80 a month though but work fronts most of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭BarneyMagee

I use Eircom and am getting about 6mgs on an 8mg advertised connection which I don't think is too bad.

I enquired about getting a full internet/phone/tv package from UPC but for some strange reason they said that a SKy+ type recorder tv box was not available yet in Old Quarter. I got Sky instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

I put in a few Old Quarter addresses into upc.ie and I get only analogue TV available, if anything. I was hoping people on here would tell me they had broadband from them but it looks like they just don't have the cable in there. :(

Thanks for the responses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Amaru KGB

I'd also be interested in finding out what broadband/tv companies are available?

Probably the wrong thread but what are the waste charges like?

I'm moving to the Old Quarter next week so it's be nice to know more details

Advertisement