Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Economics notes (Business 1st Y)

Options
  • 04-05-2011 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭

Missing some of the lecture notes for Economics, thought I had most of them downloaded but seemingly not!

Anyone have them handy to email them onto me?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

I only saw this now sorry, but how did you get on in it anyway? I thought it was difficult enough to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

I only saw this now sorry, but how did you get on in it anyway? I thought it was difficult enough to be honest.

Thought it was tough enough myself. Hoping I at least scraped a pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Dare I ask was this Macroeconomics with AL? [not mentioning name to please mods].....

If so, as long as you attended the tutorials and learnt the questions given there you'll be fine. At least that was the case when I did that module! [I got and A1, and it cant have changed that much!]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

Mossin wrote: »
    Dare I ask was this Macroeconomics with AL? [not mentioning name to please mods].....

If so, as long as you attended the tutorials and learnt the questions given there you'll be fine. At least that was the case when I did that module! [I got and A1, and it cant have changed that much!]

Ya thats the one mossin I found him to be good but the test was very tough I went to everything and did all the homework so hopefully ill be ok but I got an A1 in micro at christmas and no way did I come close to an A1 with macro this time its a sickner really

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Mossin wrote: »

And to this day it remains my only A1 in college so far and now heading into 4th year...

• Advertisement
Advertisement