Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mariah Carey's kid's names revealed!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Choc Affair

ElleEm wrote: »
    their daughter Monroe Cannon and their son Moroccan Scott Cannon.

:eek: terrible names!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

Monroe sounds like an ole fellas name (named after marilyn monroe??)

Moroccan? is that where he was conceived? morocca?

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭xxtattyberxx

I gotta admit, I actually like Monroe for a girl.

Scott Cannon has a ring to it but Moroccan Scott Cannon seems a bit much, but thats only my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 30 karr3

The names aren't great but they could've been a lot worse..apparently the name Morrocco comes from a Morroccon themed room she has in her New York penthouse, and this is where Nick Cannon proposed to her! They renewed their wedding vows in the hospital, two days after she gave birth!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Yeah but it's Moroccan not Morocco...like Moroccan furniture, food, weather etc. Morocco wouldn't have been too bad but Moroccan...bizarre.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

pow wow wrote: »
    Yeah but it's Moroccan not Morocco...like Moroccan furniture, food, weather etc. Morocco wouldn't have been too bad but Moroccan...bizarre.

...and Morrocan hash.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Nicoleye

At least if they had've called him Morrocco, they could have ended up calling him Rocco... Ick...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 94 ✭✭magztar

ElleEm wrote: »
    http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20486933,00.html

Mariah and her husband Nick Cannon have named their daughter Monroe Cannon and their son Moroccan Scott Cannon.

Don't like them at all- they're a bit of a mouthful!

Aful Names..poor children

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I like them especially Monroe for their daughter :) Much better names than Apple, Moses, Bronx, Zumo:rolleyes: etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,985 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Autosport wrote: »
    I like them especially Monroe for their daughter :) Much better names than Apple, Moses, Bronx, Zumo:rolleyes: etc

Yes I like Monroe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,654 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Autosport wrote: »

Just as weird/stupid. "Celebrities" have poor bloody taste when it comes to kids names tbh.

Advertisement