Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just bought FM2011 newbie (sort of)

Options
  • 04-05-2011 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭

Ok so after reading this topic the other night, i went out and bought the game today, I started playing this when it was Championship manager 3 all the way up to FM 2008 i think it was and used always stay in the safety net of the Premier League with Arsenal or Liverpool , So just wondering what have i missed in the last 3 years or so

Started a new game and said i try something new so i started unemployed already landed i thought a pretty big job as manager of Hibs in the SPL so could any of you guys gimme some tips (ie tactics,) also what players would you recommend , Feel like im starting CM3 all over again as a lot of the players i;ve gone for have more or less told me to feic off , I have managed to sign Delron Buckley for nothing some south african bloke who used to be at Athletico if i remember right, and also are you better off sticking at 4-4-2 or what was thinkin of trying something more exotic but with the quality of players i've got im afraid ill get tonked by the likes of Aberdeen, Motherwell etc

The Assistant manager reckons i can challenge for the title and im not so sure but Derek Riordan seems a top player anyway guys i'll open the floor to suggestions

Advertisement