Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Storage box for small back garden

Options
  • 04-05-2011 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,599 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to source a nice outdoor box, preferably wooden and ideally that could double as a garden seat, in which one could put the kids footballs, hurleys etc that are usually just thrown around the garden.

Woodies don't seem to do them and I rang a couple of garden centres locally as well that didn't seem to have what I'm looking for.

Anyone know where I might find one (ideally North Wicklow or South Dublin) ?

Thanks, eigrod

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

Difficult to get something like this in timber. Most of the stuff is a bit flimsy. If you know of a carpenter/handyman and draw up what you want, he would make it exactly as you want and in a few days. Would be worth it , as much of the diy stuff falls apart.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456

http://www.waltongardenproducts.ie/garden-storage

Regarding flimyness of any storage unit, if poss attach to a wall for strength

Advertisement