Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bettystown court hotel

Options
  • 04-05-2011 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭

I passed it the other day and noticed the place was closed (for renovations) did the brennans sell ?any info also heard its going to close off season from now on...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Whynotme

The hotel closed for the winter and is re-opening on the 29th. And no it hasn't been sold, well not that I'm aware of. They are doing a great deal for June, 2 nights B&B for €59 p/p. And no have no invested interest, just love Bettystown and stay there a few times a year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

Whynotme wrote: »
    The hotel closed for the winter and is re-opening on the 29th. And no it hasn't been sold, well not that I'm aware of. They are doing a great deal for June, 2 nights B&B for €59 p/p. And no have no invested interest, just love Bettystown and stay there a few times a year!
    thats a great deal and kids go free... we go often too and we love it... pity it wasnt open during the easter holidays

Advertisement