Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser card abroad

Options
  • 04-05-2011 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Not quite sure where to post this.Will I be able to use my AIB Laser/Maestro card in France? And if so how....to pay in store and withdraw cash from ATM's?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Formal shorts

ATM's not a bother. Worthwhile ringing your branch to see if there are any French banks that you don't get charged for when using it in the ATM.

Using it in shops...much less likely. Anywhere that displays the Maestro symbol should accept it - some places will display the symbol but still wont be able to accept it.

In short - you'll have no problems with ATMs but not all retailers will accept it.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭YoureSoVain

Thanks...going on Friday and just dawned on me that I didn't want to be carrying cash

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Big sticky thread on top of forum ^^ ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement