Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor prepay - how to top up from abroad?

Options
  • 04-05-2011 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hope somebody can help only I'm not very tech savvy :o

My OH is in the UK at the moment and has no credit on phone (Meteor Pre-pay). How can she top up or how can I do it for her from Ireland?

Cheers,
    Clig.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭TeaServer

Hi cligereen

If she (or you) have AIB internet banking you can top up any prepaid phone using their top-up service. I found it very handy when I was prepaid.

Its so handy that sometimes my sister texts me to topup her account and she can transfer money to my account. It only takes a few mins in my experience

/T

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 cligereen

Thanks for that Teaserver, unfortunately we don't have an AIB account. I tried from Ulster Bank but no luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,232 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

If you have a credit card you can ring their customer care and they will do it from their end.

Advertisement