Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beagle cross

• 04-05-2011 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

my sister found an 8 month old beagle cross female a few weeks back and cant find her owner :( she needs to home her..any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭ppink

try

www.dogstrust.ie

not sure of other good ones in Dub.....assume she is in Dub?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 657 ✭✭✭portgirl123

ppink wrote: »
    try

www.dogstrust.ie

not sure of other good ones in Dub.....assume she is in Dub?

as far as i know dogstrust have a very big waiting list with dogs waiting to come in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Also they don't take found dogs, just dogs that are your own or ones that have done their 5 days at the pound.

Try some groups here http://www.irishanimals.ie/general/index.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

Have you/your sister brought the dog to vet to be scanned for microchip?
    If she is chipped and registered, the owner could be found straight away

Maybe put up a few posters in the area she was found. It's a few weeks now though so TBH any decent owner should have had loads of searching done but I still think you should bring her to vet for scanning...this should be free but check beforehand.

Failing that, look for a rescue shelter in your locality and post up in the re-homing thread here. Hope she finds a good home soon and well done to your sister for looking after her

Advertisement