Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Pre-owned Forza 3 Ultimate edition

• 05-05-2011 12:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, just a quick question to anyone who has this, is it worth getting this version over the standard version? You can pick up the original Forza 3 pretty cheap now. Also, if I did get the pre-owned version the extras aren't obtained with codes are they? Like, someone wont have already redeemed all the codes if I buy it.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭dammitjanet

It'll come down to if someone before you used the codes or not. Sometimes you can be lucky. Check into a couple of games stores and just ask them if they've any copies with unscratched codes, you never know.
    Play are selling the ultimate edition new for 20 euro, might be worth considering?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

The only codes are for an extra 3 cars, a Top Gear video and something else which I can't remember

All the DLC is on a 2nd disc

Advertisement