Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hdmi port on samsung laptop

Options
  • 05-05-2011 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭

i recently got a new samsung laptop,there is a hdmi cable on the left side of it but i cant find a way to open it and put a hdmi cable in! any ideas??
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭smokiebeverage

ap1986 wrote: »
    i recently got a new samsung laptop,there is a hdmi cable on the left side of it but i cant find a way to open it and put a hdmi cable in! any ideas??

Depends on the model but I would assume there is no hdmi on that model and that the plastic is a cap to cover the unused port. Google the model number and see if it has HDMI on board

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭ap1986

thanks for the reply yeah turns out its only a cover over the hdmi port that cant be used......bit pointless if ya ask me

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭smokiebeverage

ap1986 wrote: »
    thanks for the reply yeah turns out its only a cover over the hdmi port that cant be used......bit pointless if ya ask me

In fairness to them, it is done this way so they can make the shells the same all across the range, it saves a fortune on manufacturing!

Advertisement