Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone At Home package - cooling off period?

• 05-05-2011 3:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,813 ✭✭✭✭

Thinking of getting this package but worried about the speed I might get on my line.

Searched their website and can't see any mention of a cooling off period should I order it then want to cancel.

Anyone know how long I have to see if I am happy with the service?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭jeffk

NIMAN wrote: »
    Thinking of getting this package but worried about the speed I might get on my line.

Searched their website and can't see any mention of a cooling off period should I order it then want to cancel.

Anyone know how long I have to see if I am happy with the service?

7 Days from when you order it. I rand customer care on the same issue and was told they will do something if I have on-going problems.

I was sold on the we resell Eircom, I’m getting 8Mb with Eircom. So if I don’t hit at least that on my (up to) 24Mb service I’ll be straight onto them to change back to Eircom.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭lacase

I am paying for 8MB Vodafone at Home package and I am only getting 0.87MB. I have contacted Vodafone and after numerous phone calls they have been no help. My advise is get a better Internet provider.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭jeffk

I was talking to the customer care today and its seven days from each service being activated.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Marsman

I had similar experience,switched to UPC. BB was so poor could not even stay on Skype to my daughter in USA.
    However, be warned! Check if you have an existing contract or "upgrade" agreement to stay with Vodafone. I apparently agreed to a "re-contract" for another 12 months when they phoned me several months ago. I forgot about this phone agreement, switched to UPC and now Vodafone are trying to extract several hundred for breaking this agreement! They did not even bother to remind me of the agreement when I went about the switch.

Advertisement