Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blank canvas available

Options
  • 05-05-2011 3:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭

available for up and coming tattoo artists to be used as blank canvas.will let you do just about any tattoo..most piercings as long as it isnt TOO EXTREME OR PLAIN STUPID...interested artists pm with info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'm not sure if you're looking for a free tattoo or what's going on here, but this would most likely end up being something you would regret.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Probably looking for free tattoos. Don't get something for the sake of getting a tattoo. Get something YOU want, it's your body and will be with you for the rest of your life. If you can't afford it, just save save save!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

i have a few tattoos already.the reason for putting up the post is because i can only imagine how hard it is for a rookie tattoo artist to find an actual person to tattoo and not have to worry to much about messing up.i tried to start off tattooing and all i had to practice on except a piece of s**t rubber thats supposed to replicate real skin

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

It's not that hard, and I wouldn't recommend getting tattooed by a rookie unless they're being supervised by a professional too, or doing it as part of their apprenticeship.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

djflawless wrote: »
    practice on except a piece of s**t rubber thats supposed to replicate real skin

Thats what your thighs are for :D:D

Obviously under supervision of your mentor.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

now lads lets not be too hastey....I've always wanted a blank canvas to work on....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

I'll bite.

My name is erin, I work in snakebite. I am not an apprentice, my work is in a blog in my sig.

Advertisement