If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 37LD490

Options
  • 05-05-2011 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi folks,

In the market for a LG 37LD490....just wondering do you currently have stock and can you quote - Dublin based so require shipping.

Thanks in advance
    Barry

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Barry.

Yes we do indeed stock the LG 37LD490 but unfortunatley at present we are out of stock on this screen :(

I would be able to get on of these for you into Belfast for Friday 13th May as our main warehouse has plenty of stock.

The 37LD490 is priced at £379.95 and delivery would be £19.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/37ld490/lg-37ld490

Let me know what you think :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Irishbar

Thanks Kenny - think I will go for this, great reviews etc. Assume it is but can you just confirm spec is Irish Digital mpeg4 compliant? Cant find a definitive answer. :confused:

Let me know process as to how to get order placed and I'll get back tomorrow.

ATB
    Barry

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Barry.

The LG 37LD490 is MPEG4 Compatible. we have sold lots of LG screen into the South of Ireland and have had no complaints so far :)

If you want to PM me with a contact number for yourself then I can give you a bell ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Irishbar

PM sent Kenny

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.